Symbian Series 60
|31 May 2006|
Volleyball v1.2 for Pocket PC has been released! Treo 700W devices are now supported! More info...
29 May 2006
The top-grade Table Tennis simulator with realistic gameplay is now on Pocket PC! Whether you call it table tennis or ping-pong, the game is the best! Windows Mobile 5.0, QVGA and VGA devices are supported! More info...
22 May 2006
Sudoku Gold - The Gold Edition of The World's Most Popular and Absolutely Addictive Puzzle Game has been released! Windows Mobile 5.0 and VGA devices are supported. More info...
9 May 2006
Volleyball is now on BlackBerry! Simbsoft has released Volleyball 1.0 for BlackBerry devices. 71xx, 72xx, 75xx, 77xx, 8700 series are supported! More info...
29 December 2005
Simbsoft has released Volleyball 1.1 for Symbian Series 60! All new Series 60 devices are now supported! More info...
24 December 2005
Super Deluxe Theme Pack for Pocket PC has been released. Over 500 beautiful themes for your Pocket PC! VGA and landscape mode are supported! More info...
22 November 2005
Volleyball 1.1 for Pocket PC has been released. Windows Mobile 5.0, VGA and square-screen devices support added! More info...
| Products Volleyball|
Very addictive and fun Volleyball game for Palm!
|Price: $14.95||Platform: Palm|
|File size: 750 KB||Processors: XScale, ARM|
|Version: 1.0||Licence: Try before you buy|
|Release date: 05/15/05||Last update date: 05/15/05|
The object of Volleyball is to win volleyball match with jelly boy. Control your jelly boy by dragging a stylus in different directions or using buttons. You can define more convenient buttons for control. Jelly boy contacts the ball and his body follows it to target.|
The object of the game is to send the ball over the net in order to ground it on the opponent's court, and to prevent the same effort by the opponent. The player has three hits for returning the ball. The ball is put in play with a service: hit by the server over the net to the opponent. The rally continues until the ball is grounded on the playing court or the player has more than 3 contacts with the ball.
- Classic: When the serving player wins a rally, he gains a point and continues to serve. When the receiving player wins a rally, he only gains the right to serve. The match continues up to 15 points.
- Official: When either serving or receiving player wins a rally, he gains a point and the right to serve. The match continues up to 25 points.
- Very addictive gameplay
- Easy to learn and easy to control
- High quality graphics, animation and sound
- 2 game modes: classic (15) and official (25)
- Multiplayer mode: play with you friends on the same Palm
- 3 computer opponent (AI) skill levels: easy, medium, hard
- 4 display modes: portrait, landscape, portrait (rotated), landscape(rotated)
- Stylus and buttons control: customizable buttons, mixed (stylus+buttons) control feature
- Statistics of players with personal names
- Build-in help and game rules
- Human vs Computer games
- Computer vs Computer games
- Human vs Human games
(click on thumbnail to open large image in a new window)